A properly converted loft is 3 weeks or less..
The procedure for our unique, fully buildings regulations compliant, procedure that builds and completes a loft conversion in as little as 2 and a half weeks is as follows:
1) The first visit is from our Chief Surveyor to look at the feasibility of the intended project and to take in the client’s design & vision of the space. The outcome of this process is the client being emailed with and outline estimate.
2) If the estimate is accepted we will send a complete and detailed breakdown of the quote – with no hidden extras.
3) The next steps is a deposit, the deposit is covered by the insurance-backed guarantee so our clients have real peace of mind
4) The next step is a set of drawings & structural calculations for the client to change / approve.
5) Upon approval, the off-site construction begins and normally takes roughly 7 days depending on the size of the loft and any unusual client requests. In tandem with this the scaffold & soft temporary roof will be erected.
6) Construction day: A dry day must be found the loft will be constructed/installed on-site. The temporary roof will be reinstated.
7) The loft will be finished – roofing, plumbing, electrical, stairs, finish carpentry.
8) Your new loft is ready and certificates will be handed over.
“I delayed having a loft and rear extension done for years because of the months of disruption it would cause, Loftus D&B had both completed from start to finish in 5 weeks without planning, all I had to do was move my furniture in.”
Mr Ray Martin, Ealing, West London
Call us now on 0845 519 7391 for a FREE no-obligation consultation site survey and quote by our Chief Surveyor.